High Rolls Mountain Park Lions Club
PO Box 82
High Rolls – Mountain Park, NM 88325
April 1, 2013:
Applications for the 2013 Cherry Festival will be available April 1, 2013 not before then. No applications are accepted until the current application is uploaded to this site on April 1, 2013. If you want one mailed it cost $10.00 in addition to the $75.00 booth fee because we send it to you certified return receipt.
The High Rolls Cherry and Apple Festivals are held on private property, therefore we kindly ask you not to bring your pets to our festivals.
The High Rolls-Mountain Park Lions Club will sponsor the 2013 Annual Cherry Festival Arts & Crafts Show on Saturday, June 15, 2013 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and Sunday, June 16, 2012 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. The rental fee for a 10’ by 10’ booth is $75.00. If you wish to apply for a booth space, please READ THE FOLLOWING RULES, WARRANTIES, AND GENERAL PROVISIONS, then complete the attached application, signing to indicate that you understand all of he RULES, WARRANTIES, AND GENERAL PROVISIONS, and return the application by June 1, 2013 to apply for a vendor booth space. Returning Vendors from the immediate past festival have until May 1st, 2013 to be able to reserve their booth, after May 1st I will then start assigning booths to my new vendors.
For information, check out our website at: www.highrollsfestivals.com and download your application for the current festival.
You may call Denise Wagner, Vendor Booth Coordinator, at 575-682-6044 and leave a message or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Denise works, so please give her a little time to get back to you.
Your participation is important for the success of our festivals, and we enjoy serving you.
Thank you for making our festivals a success!
RULES, WARRANTIES, AND GENERAL PROVISIONS
• As used in this agreement, the Club, You, and Your refers to the High Rolls Mountain Park Lions Club and its membership in entirety. The pronouns I, Me, and My as well as the term the Vendor refers to individuals, partnerships, corporation, organizations, and any combination of the aforementioned, or any other means of business wishing to contract booth space for the purpose of selling or otherwise distributing goods and/or services during either of the Club’s two annual festivals.
• Contract refers to the mutually agreed upon terms of both the Club and the Vendor effective the date this agreement is received by the Club appropriately signed and approved by the Vendor, and payment is received and clears the bank account of the Club.
• I am aware and understand that booth spaces are approximately ten (10) feet by ten (10) feet in dimension, and booths are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, with a preferential choice given to returning vendors who rented a booth at the last festival. I realize there is no guarantee that the space I am assigned will be even and level or that it will be sheltered by trees. I understand that I am responsible for providing tables, chairs, tents, and/or any other applicable equipment and/or tools required for the conduct of my business at the festival. I also understand that there is no electricity, telephone, water, or any other utility provided to my assigned booth space(s), and should I require any such utility, it is my responsibility to procure said requirements in accordance with any applicable restrictions or laws.
• Since security is not provided by the Club, I agree to secure my area, money and/or valuable merchandise against theft and/or vandalism and relieve the Club of responsibility from any such acts.
• If it is the nature of my business to sell art and/or craft type items, I agree that the items I sell will be original works of my own or of an individual or entity that I represent. I may use kit-built or store-bought items to enhance my products.
• The Club reserves the right to deny the distribution or display of any item(s) deemed inappropriate and I fully agree to discontinue presentation of said item(s) upon request.
• I agree that I will not sell items for on-premises human consumption, and that if it is in the nature of my business, I will obey all applicable health and safety requirements concerning the sale of items for off-premises human consumption.
• I agree, to the best of my ability, that I will complete the set-up of my assigned booth space prior to the festival and avoid set-up or tear-down activities during festival hours. Immediately after unloading any necessary items for the conduct of my business I AGREE THAT I WILL MOVE MY VEHICLE FROM THE MAIN PARKING AREA.
• I AGREE THAT I WILL NOT BRING PETS TO THE FESTIVAL.
• I agree to haul by trash and empty boxes to the dumpster on the east side of the main building.
• Concerning my presence at the festival, I am responsible for my safety and the safety of other conducting business or otherwise visiting my assigned booth space. I agree to indemnify the Club and its parent organization, The International Organization of Lions Clubs from claims by assuming full financial responsibility, insured or otherwise, should I, the Club, another Vendor, or any other individual or party be injured or killed as a result of my actions or presence, to include the sale or distribution of defective or harmful products and/or materials.
• I agree that the required fee for contracting booth space must be received by the Club, prior to the festival, before I will be permitted to enter the vendor area with the intent to display, sell, or otherwise distribute goods and/or services, or for the purpose of conducting any other business on or in the vicinity of the festival grounds. I further agree to pay a service charge of $25.00 in addition to bank fees should my draft (check, or money order) be returned unpaid, as well as any collection and/or attorney fees paid by the Club in an attempt to recover all or part of my outstanding financial obligation.
• I understand that applications are to be downloaded from the internet. I agree and understand that there will be a $10.00 fee to have an application mailed certified return receipt requested to me.
Warranties and Representation:
• I am aware that the Club reserves the right to cancel or close a festival:
• Although the Club can provide indications of attendance at previous festivals, I agree that no guarantee can or will be made concerning expected attendance and/or profit and that I will not hold the Club liable for any losses that I may sustain during the festival.
• This contract provisions for one entire festival. Although I am not required to attend and conduct business for the entire duration, I agree that no refund is provided should I choose or am otherwise prevented from doing so.
• I agree that if I am expelled from the festival for any reason, to include but not be limited to failure to comply with the terms of this agreement, I am not entitled to a refund.
• I understand that the Club provides no refund and no alternate date for the festival should there be inclement weather.
• If I cancel before the first day of the month of the festival, a full refund will be provided to me, but no refund will be provided after that.
• I may re-assign, sublet, or share my space with the approval of the Club, provided that the vendor accepting, subletting, or sharing my assigned space is willing to also accept the terms of this agreement and contract separately with the Club.
• I agree that you may only furnish information regarding the nature of my business and any associated products and/or services without further written consent for the purpose of promoting the festival, to include any printed and/or transmitted form of media deemed appropriate by the Club.
• To the extent permitted by law, and after I am notified of your intent to do so, I further agree that you may furnish my personal information, to include addresses and/or phone numbers, for the purpose of:
o Collecting outstanding financial obligation due the Club as outlined in the paragraph concerning “Payment”
o Resolving any claims against me as outlined in the paragraph concerning “Insurance”
Legal:• I am solely responsible for the conduct of my business to include the collection and reporting of applicable local, state, and federal tax. The Club has no interest in, and is therefore not made aware of, any financial aspect of my business.
• I waive protest to this agreement in its entirety and accept the terms and conditions outlined within.
• Applicant agrees to abide by all conditions, rules, and policies in the enclosed Contract Conditions and Agreement.
Print name: _______________________________
Doing Business As: ________________________________________
State and zip code: _______________________________
Telephone and email: _____________________________
Make, model, and state and license plate number of vehicle planned to be used at the festival:
Amount enclosed: $ ___________
If you are a returning vendor, what was your booth space number at the last festival?
Description (or pictures) of your art or craft:
Please note that booth spaces are approximately 10’ X 10’ or smaller.